Monday, January 9, 2012

2011 Travel Year in Review

2011 was an exciting year in travel for the Jet Lagged Vagabond full of firsts. 

This year saw my first ever cruise:



To read my review of the Celebrity Summit click here!!!




My first time in the Caribbean:



Met lots of people not from this world at Dragon Con:



To see more awesome Dragon Con costume's click here!!



And my first time in Seattle (finally!):



To read my review of Seattle click here!!




I can't wait to see what 2012 brings my way!

Thanks for reading my travel blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good year indeed! But I just finished reading through 2012, so I'm going to take a break and come back another day to dig into 2011.
    By the way, I've subscribed to the posts I commented on, so if you answer I'll be notified.

    ReplyDelete