It's almost time for the Jet Lagged Vagabond's First Cruise!
The following tasks have been completed:
1. Have checked in online for cruise.
2. Non-polyester cruise wear has been purchased.
3. Fake tan has been liberally applied (daily for several weeks yet still looking pasty).
4. Guide book containing ports of call has been bought and studied.
5. Excursions booked (hoping they are not cheese filled booze cruises/tours - keep fingers crossed).
6. Ridiculously overpriced spa treatment booked.
7. Sea sick bands ordered and already on my wrist.
8. Have thought long and hard about which Love Boat Moments I would like to recreate (note: will NOT be recreating any Titanic 'King of the World Moments').
Tomorrow I will update you on the ports of call and let you know if the sea sick band is really working! Bon Voyageeeeee as Bugs Bunny says!