Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Review - Rise and Dine

Last weekend the Jet Lagged Vagabond visited a little breakfast place in Emory Village called Rise and Dine. I had heard a lot about this place so I wanted to check it out for myself. And I was in the mood for some pancakes!



Rise and Dine in Emory Village. Not a lot of parking so be careful. I hear the CVS lot across the street will tow you.


Really cute yet simple interior.


Only twelve tables so get there early or be ready to wait. I waited 30 minutes on a Saturday morning.


Whimsical art work is everywhere.







 Nutella and banana pancakes and a side of bacon.


Lox scramble with chicken sausage thrown in for good measure.


The overall experience was moderate. Good but not great. I will definitely go back again, but I am not planning on it right away!


Jet Lagged Vagabond Rating: Somewhat Jet Lagged *


*Jet Lagged Vagabond Rating System* - Always a work in progress!

Severely Jet Lagged:  Did Not Like
Somewhat Jet Lagged:  Okay but it lacked something
No Jet Lag Detected:  Wonderful Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment